Detroit appears to have gotten the message. In releasing its annual survey of Tier 1 suppliers today, Birmingham, MI-based Planning Perspectives says General Motors, Ford and Chrysler quickly are closing the gap with their Japanese rivals on the firm‚Äôs OEM-Supplier Working Relations Index that measures how well parts makers and the top six North American vehicle producers are getting along. Planning Perspectives and other analysts long have contended healthy supplier relationships are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Detroit‚Äôs Improving Supplier Relations Here to Stay, Analyst Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.