A North American-market version of the Iveco Daily fullsize commercial van appears large on the drawing board of Chrysler’s Ram truck brand, while visions of a Dakota pickup successor seem fuzzy. Ram President and CEO Fred Diaz suggests as much today in a Web chat with journalists from the State Fair of Texas where the truck maker unveils three new fullsize pickup models and announces expanded availability of its unique RamBox storage feature. As the 2012 commercial-van launch looms, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Diaz Hints at Ram Version of Iveco Daily" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642