As Americans become increasingly aware of the intrinsic values of plug-in hybrid-electric vehicles (PHEVs) and alternative fuels, Glendale, AZ-based product design and development firm Robert Q. Riley Enterprises LLC releases details of a new diesel-electric PHEV it plans to offer in the U.S. later this year. Dubbed the XR-3 “personal mobility vehicle,” the 2-passenger, 3-wheeled runabout is designed to be assembled by someone with average mechanical abilities and is capable of achieving ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Diesel Hybrid Kit Car Capable of 225 MPG" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.