SAN FRANCISCO – To get to the bottom of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s newfound success in Europe, look no further than the auto maker’s assortment of diesel-powered offerings. Asian competitors, such as Honda Motor Co. Ltd., have had to work feverishly to develop their first diesels for Europe, striving to take advantage of a continental sea change that favors diesel powertrains over gasoline. Nissan’s Micra comes diesel powered. But Nissan has managed to offer a diesel option in each of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Diesels Power Nissan in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.