Jeff Cappo admits his first dealership purchase may not have been the smartest move. He bought a Nissan dealership in February 1997 – just when Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s survival was a question mark. And the dealership was in a small Tennessee town. “I didn’t know any better,” says Cappo. “I just wanted a dealership real bad.” It wasn’t such a dumb move after all. In Cappo’s first month as owner of that Nissan store, he nearly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Different Dealers, Different Strategies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642