AUBURN HILLS – The age of digital manufacturing is dawning on the auto industry, and Delmia Corp. has opened its new North American headquarters here to nudge the transformation along. Delmia says Toyota leads in migration to digital manufacturing. Delmia, a wholly owned subsidiary of French 3D-modeling software giant Dassault Systemes, positions itself alongside Tecnomatix Technologies Inc. and EDS PLM Solutions in the emerging sector of digital manufacturing. The tools allow ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Digital Age Comes to Manufacturing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.