Navistar International Corp. and Siemens Automotive announce the two companies have formed a joint venture — called Siemens Diesel Systems Technology — to produce diesel fuel injectors in North America. The injectors incorporate digital valve technology, which the JV will license from Sturman Engine Systems. It will develop and manufacture the electronically controlled, hydraulically actuated injectors for use in Navistar-designed diesel engines. Siemens controls the JV with a 51% share ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Digital injectors developed by JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.