DETROIT – Diesel has a friend in Dingell. Democratic Rep. John Dingell, the auto industry-advocate who has long held a seat in Congress and helped forge much of the federal regulation concerning the way it should operate, says he will reintroduce legislation proposals this year aimed at cleaning up diesel fuel and making it more available to consumers. “As we begin the 109th Congress, I plan to improve upon and reintroduce the Clean Diesel Act of 2003,” he says during his keynote address ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dingell to Reintroduce Clean Diesel Legislation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.