WUHAN — Dongfeng Motor Corp. merges its truck-overhaul factory and DMC Chuangpu specialized-motor-vehicles factory. While continuing to serve DMC's automotive transport division, the new factory will focus on building heavy-duty trucks, military trucks, trucks for export and some specialized vehicles, with an annual capacity of 10,000 units. The move is designed to consolidate existing facilities for heavy-truck production and marketing, as an attempt to realize economies of scale as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DMC founds heavy-duty truck factory" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.