DaimlerChrysler Vans LLC announces the introduction of its new Dodge Sprinter vans, to be sold at select Dodge and Freightliner dealers in the U.S. With the introduction of Sprinter vans into Dodge, DC hopes for a strong increase in sales and service locations, easy access to the full line of Dodge commercial vehicles, and financing through DaimlerChrysler Services. "With over three-quarters of a million units in service, the Sprinter is an enormous success around the world," says a DC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge to Add Sprinter Vans to Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.