LAS VEGAS – Capitalizing on the recent launch of its new generation of Hemi V-8 engines on the Dodge Ram Heavy-Duty pickups, Chrysler Group announces it will add the Hemi to its Dodge Ram 1500 light-duty models. Light-duty Rams to feature 345-hp Hemi Dodge dealers already are accepting orders for the Ram 1500 Hemi models, with deliveries to begin in January. The company expects the Hemi, a $795 option, to make its way under the hood of 40% of the Ram 1500’s volume. The Hemi 5.7L ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Adds Hemi Engine to Light-Duty Ram" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.