CHELSEA, MI – Just when you thought the truck wars couldn’t get any more heated comes Chrysler Group’s Dodge Div. with two new derivatives for its Ram pickup: the ’05 Ram Power Wagon and SRT-10 Quad Cab. While the auto maker expects both trucks to account for marginal volumes, the additions are expected to help raise the profile of the entire Ram lineup. ’05 Dodge Ram Power Wagon The Power Wagon returns after a 25-year hiatus as the pinnacle product for off-road pickup enthusiasts. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Adds to Ram Roster" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.