Chrysler Group’s Dodge brand launches a new salvo in the price war in the small pickup truck segment with its all-new ’05 Dodge Dakota pickup truck. The auto maker says it will offer the truck with a base price of $19,210 for a base trim V-6 powered model, with the up-level V-8 powered truck starting at $19,995. The base V-8 pricing marks a $1,225 reduction vs. a comparably equipped ’04 Dakota Club Cab Sport model. Dodge says its aggressive pricing and being the only midsize truck with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Announces Dakota Pricing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.