BIRMINGHAM, MI – Chrysler Group details rollout plans and pricing for its ’06 Dodge Charger sedan, which goes on sale in May. The Charger will be available in three trim levels: SE, SXT and R/T, with base prices starting at $22,995 for the SE, $25,995 for the SXT and $29,995 for the R/T. The SE model includes a standard 3.5L V-6 engine, with 17-in. tries, CD radio, remote keyless entry, power windows and door locks, tire pressure monitor and reverse sensing system. Charger SXT includes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Begins Charger Roll Out" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.