DaimlerChrysler AG delivers the first medium-duty fuel cell vehicle for commercial use in the U.S. to United Parcel Service of America Inc. The delivery service will use the Dodge Sprinter van on regular routes in the Los Angeles area. The delivery marks another step in the collaboration between DC, UPS and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to place alterative-fuel vehicles into real-world use. UPS has been operating a fuel-cell powered Mercedes-Benz A-Class (dubbed F-Cell) in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Delivers Fuel-Cell Sprinter to UPS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.