DETROIT – Chrysler Group is dispatching its Dodge Magnum sport wagon to the streets as the auto maker announces plans to make a customized version available for police use. The Magnum will hit the beat beginning in fourth-quarter 2005 as an ’06 model, replacing the Intrepid in that role, and is best suited for special service duty, such as evidence technician and K-9 uses, the company says. ’06 Dodge Magnum SXT police package. The special police package will include the 250-hp, 3.5L ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Deputizes Magnum, Gives Glimpse of Charger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.