BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI – An Internet serial that mimics TV reality shows is the focal point of the ’09 Dodge Ram pickup’s marketing campaign, one of Chrysler LLC’s “most efficient” ever, a top executive says. Videotape from the serial, compiled in a fraction of the time normally allotted for taping TV ads, will be featured in high-energy TV commercials. In addition, Chrysler is making careful use of computer-user profiles, supplied by a data vendor, to match would-be buyers with the Internet ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Dishes Dose of Reality With Ram Campaign" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.