SCOTTSDALE, AZ – Chrysler Group expects its ’08 Dodge Avenger all-wheel-drive model to accelerate the volume brand’s “youth movement.” “(The AWD feature) skews probably a little more toward younger (buyers),” Tom Loveless, director-Dodge marketing and global communications, says, adding, “It’s more important to the 30-year- than to the 50-year-old. With the whole youth movement thing for Dodge, (AWD is) logical.” The average Dodge buyer’s age has been trending steadily downward since the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Expects Market Traction From AWD Avenger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.