Dodge jumps further into the cross/utility vehicle game with the ’09 Journey that will make its global debut at the Frankfurt auto show in mid-September. The new offering will broaden Chrysler LLC’s CUV lineup to six models, as the Journey joins the more wagon-like Dodge Magnum, as well as the Chrysler Pacifica and PT Cruiser and Jeep Compass and Patriot in the segment. “Journey is the perfect right-sized vehicle for people who want the prestige of an SUV, but need the functionality and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Hopes Consumers Welcome Journey With Open Arms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.