PARIS – The future of the Dodge M80 may hang on plans to establish the brand in Europe. Potential for sale in Europe may be enough to tip scales in favor of building the M80 Chrysler Group still is trying to build the business case for production of the M80, a concept pickup shown at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January, says CEO Dieter Zetsche at a press conference on the eve of the auto show here. "The reaction was tremendous in the U.S.," says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge M80 Future Tied to Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.