AUBURN HILLS – Chrysler Group’s Dodge division is ready to send shockwaves through the auto industry via its Dodge Magnum SRT-8 concept. The car was previewed here for local media before its debut at the L.A. auto show this week. Plans are for Dodge to bring 85% of the styling and content of the Magnum concept to market when it goes on sale in 2004. Dodge Magnum SRT-8 concept The Magnum SRT-8 takes the basic ideas behind the Chrysler Pacifica production vehicle and adds ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Magnum Concept Set to Shake Up Roadways" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.