BIRMINGHAM, MI – Chrysler LLC’s Dodge brand will tweak its performance-oriented image to better resonate in a market stunned by soaring gasoline prices, a top executive says. “We want to go from ‘power’ to ‘strength,’” says Mike Accavitti, director-Dodge brand and SRT global marketing. And Accavitti defines strength as “efficient power.” Dodge deviates from its time-honored message as consumers await the return of a time-honored nameplate: Challenger. Equipped with a 3.5L 250-hp V-6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Refining Performance-Oriented Message" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.