âFlatâ is a 4-letter word when describing sales trends. But itâs a major selling feature for the all-new Dodge Chassis Cab, which is scheduled for a Sept. 5 production launch. Absent from the chassis cab market since the â03 model year, Dodge returns with a new âupfitter-friendlyâ design that boasts flat frame rails. âWe have an upfitter advisory board, and they assisted us,â Eric Ridenour, Chrysler Group chief operating officer, reveals. Frame rails that are free of protrusions make ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Returns to Chassis Cab Segment with â07 Ram 3500" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.