â€śFlatâ€ť is a 4-letter word when describing sales trends. But itâ€™s a major selling feature for the all-new Dodge Chassis Cab, which is scheduled for a Sept. 5 production launch. Absent from the chassis cab market since the â€™03 model year, Dodge returns with a new â€śupfitter-friendlyâ€ť design that boasts flat frame rails. â€śWe have an upfitter advisory board, and they assisted us,â€ť Eric Ridenour, Chrysler Group chief operating officer, reveals. Frame rails that are free of protrusions make ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Returns to Chassis Cab Segment with â€™07 Ram 3500" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.