NEW YORK – When the ’04 Dodge Durango reaches showrooms in mid-November, Chrysler Group intends to ride its coattails to an end-of-year sales surge says John H.O. Sloan, senior manager-car marketing. "We're going to leverage the dickens out of Durango,” says Sloan, of a vehicle he believes can be a showroom traffic driver. Durango can help Dodge improve its volume to meet last year's level. "We're slightly below where we need to be," says Sloan, largely because Dodge did not keep up with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Sees Durango Spurring Fourth-Quarter Traffic" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.