Chrysler Group’s Dodge brand will increase its presence in China next year with the first-quarter showroom arrival of two cars – the Caliber and Avenger, the auto maker announces at the Shanghai auto show. The compact Caliber and midsize Avenger will enter the world’s fastest-growing market after the late-2007 debut of a domestically produced Dodge Caravan minivan. The Caliber is assembled in Belvidere, IL, while the Avenger is built in Sterling Heights, MI. “The expansion of the Dodge ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Targets Chinese Market; Chery Deal Awaits Final Approval" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.