NEW YORK – ADVISOR 2002 is the latest generation of software developed by the Dept. of Energy’s National Renewable Energy Laboratory's Center for Transportation Technologies and Systems. The software quickly evaluates the performance and fuel economy of conventional vehicles, as well as alternative-powertrain systems such as hybrid-electric vehicles and fuel cell-powered vehicles. Vehicle type, engine, generator, motor, batteries, control strategy, etc. are entered on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DOE Issues Revised Vehicle-Performance Simulation Software" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.