DETROIT – Domestic auto makers are making inroads in reliability, according to the Consumer Reports Annual Reliability Survey, published in the magazine’s annual new-car preview issue. Ford Motor Co.’s Fusion midsize sedan is ranked fourth in the Family Car category based on predicted reliability, outpacing the Toyota Camry and Honda Accord V-6 models. The Accord Hybrid and Toyota Prius hybrid-electric vehicles placed first and second, respectively, with the 4-cyl. Accord finishing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Domestics Improving in Consumer Reports Reliability Survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.