MOSCOW – Moscow’s auto show held late last month drew a record number of participants, with about 750 companies represented from around the world. UAZ 23632 double cab pickup Many foreign auto makers, however, decided not to participate officially, preferring to show their products biannually. Dealers represented many of the import brands. Domestic car companies were quick to take advantage of the foreign absence to draw attention to themselves. The Lada 2151 Classic, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Domestics Take Center Stage at Moscow Auto Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.