BEIJING — Dongfeng-Citroen Automobile Co. Ltd., a joint venture between PSA Peugeot Citroen and Dongfeng Automotive Corp., reportedly plans to start building a version of the Citroen Picasso, an economy model, multi-purpose vehicle for the Chinese market. The automaker posted a profit of RMB8.2 million (US$990,338) for the first quarter of this year. DCAC produced 9,695 vehicles, from January through March, up 35% over like-1999. DCAC's production capacity reportedly has reached 214 cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dongfeng-Citroen posts profits, plans new investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.