WUHAN — Sino-French joint venture Dongfeng-Citroen Automobile Co. Ltd. (DCAC) claims a 30% rise in sales for the first six months, as compared to like-1999, reports say. The firm says it sold 23,482 cars for the period, while production reached 23,839, giving the automaker a 9% increase in market share. Sales, however, still fall short of the plant's annual production capacity of 300,000 units. PSA Peugeot Citroen holds a 30% stake in the venture, while Chinese partner Dongfeng Motors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dongfeng-Citroen sees 30% sales increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.