XINING — Several auto parts manufacturers are pooling their resources with Dongfeng Automotive Corp. to establish Dongfeng Vehicle Axle Co. Ltd. (DVAC). The new company, based in Xining in northwest China's Qinghai province, is dedicated to manufacturing automotive axles and engine crankshafts. Dongfeng, which is based in Hubei province where it has a joint venture to build Citroen and ZX Fukang sedans, controls 58% of the new company. Other partners include Qinghai Crank Shaft Factory, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dongfeng forms axle manufacturing conglomerate in Qinghai Province" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.