Dongfeng Motor Co. Ltd. – the joint venture between Chinese automotive giant Dongfeng Motor Corp. and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. – announces the opening of its Guangzhou Huadu plant. The plant, which will have an annual production capacity of 150,000 units, will build several new models for the Chinese market – starting this year with the Nissan Sunny. Occupying a 10.1 million-sq.-ft. (940,000-sq.-m) site, the facility represents a $217.9 million investment. The auto maker says it will adopt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dongfeng Launches Production at Guangzhou Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642