WUHAN — After suffering staggering losses of RMB751 million (US$90.7 million) only one year ago, Dongfeng Motors Group now appears poised for a comeback. The automaker says it posted a profit of RMB407 million (US$49.2 million) for the January-July period. The automaker reports it has sold 102,044 vehicles so far this year, 14.3% over like-1999. Sales to date, Dongfeng says, have reached RMB15.6 billion (US$1.9 billion). The automaker provides 5-, 8- and 15-ton trucks equipped with Cummins ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dongfeng Motors posts profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642