WUHAN — Dongfeng Motors Corp. reports a profit for the first time in five years. The automaker says it posted a profit of RMB750 million (US$90 million) last year on total revenue of RMB32.5 billion (US$3.91 billion). The company reportedly produced 210,900 vehicles and sold 220,000 units last year, up 2.5% and 6.8%, respectively, from the previous year. DMC has been in the red since 1996 and suffered a staggering loss of RMB500 million (US$60.4 million) in 1998. A senior DMC official ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dongfeng turns profit, projects sales growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.