Dongfeng Motor Corp., one of China's main state-owned vehicle manufacturing groups, and privately held motorcycle maker Yu'an Group are teaming up on a new minivan. The Dongfeng Xiaokang, also known under the typical Chinese type designation EQ6380LF, recently was unveiled at a regional motor show in Central China. Xiaokang minivan The 149.4-in. (379.5-cm) long minivan, which is based on Suzuki Motor Corp. technology, will be available with either 1L or 1.3L gasoline engines, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dongfeng, Yu'an Team Up on New Minivan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.