Donnelly Corp., which has dabbled with camera vision in concept cars for various automakers, introduces a new product enabling parents to check on their little ones in the back seat without having to take their eyes off the road. The Holland, MI, supplier of mirrors displays its BabyVue and ReversAid camera system at the Specialty Equipment Market Assn. show last week in Las Vegas. The BabyVue camera mounts in the headliner, while the ReversAid camera is placed on the exterior on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Donnelly Shows Video Mirror at SEMA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.