In a surprise move last week, BMW of North America Inc. President Victor H. Doolan resigned his post, announcing he will join Ford Motor Co. as executive director-North America Marketing and Distribution Strategy for the Premier Automotive Group that includes the Jaguar, Lincoln, Volvo and Aston Martin brands. Mr. Doolan, 58, will report to Wolfgang Reitzle, former head of BMW AG product development, who joined Ford in March. Mr. Doolan is the third executive Ford President Jac Nasser ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Doolan Says Auf Wiedersehen to BMW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.