Although improving slightly from their weak October performance, U.S. medium- and heavy-duty truck makers posted another double-digit decline in sales in November, Ward’sdata shows. Related document: <em>Ward’s</em> U.S. Truck Sales by Weight Class – November 2008 Big-truck deliveries fell 19.2% in the month, bettering October’s 21.4% dip. But sales continue to run nearly 20% behind 2007 on a year-to-date basis. Class 8 showed some improvement, with sales up 2.8% from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Double-Digit Drop for U.S. Big-Truck Sales in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.