Stephen Girsky is surrounded by reporters following a presentation at an automotive conference in Dearborn. But before Morgan Stanley’s managing director and top auto analyst can answer their questions, he throws a curveball: He needs everyone’s business cards. Down the road at Ford Motor Co. headquarters, Chairman Bill Ford Jr. won’t return a stock analyst’s phone call – it’s not worth the legal risk. And in New York, veteran automotive analysts are quitting the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Downgrading Wall Street" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.