NEW YORK – On the outside it looks like a conventional ’10 Toyota Prius, but the LTE Connected Car concept vehicle that debuted here recently represents the launch of fourth-generation mobile broadband technology for vehicles. Created by a consortium of 26 companies, the well-connected concept is a smart phone on wheels, offering a host of navigation, security, entertainment and infotainment options. Even home appliances and entertainment systems can be controlled from the car via its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dream Car for Geeks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642