ROYAL OAK, MI – The seventh variant of the Chrysler PT Cruiser cross/utility vehicle arrives in showrooms next week at a time when the quirky retro-ride needs to restore some of the buzz that surrounded its launch in February 2000. Chrysler expects to produce fewer than 2,000 PT Dream Cruiser Series 3s. The ’04 Chrysler PT Dream Cruiser Series 3 is the most expensive PT yet, at $28,810, excluding a $590 destination charge. Susan Graham, product-planning executive for PT ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dream Cruiser Most Expensive PT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642