Silver once again takes the top spot, as DuPont Automotive releases its annual Automotive Color Popularity Report for 2002. The report, produced by DuPont’s Performance Coatings unit, is in its 50th year and shows silver taking 23% of sales in North America this year. It also was top in the luxury, fullsize, intermediate and sports/compact vehicle segments for the second year in a row. It placed second to white in the light truck, van and SUV segment. Silver also finished on top this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DuPont Shows Silver Still on Top" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.