Auto makers each year spend millions of dollars trying to figure out how to lure new customers to their brand and how to keep them. Telematics, run-flat tires, stability systems and zero financing rank high on the list. Yet, every major car company offers similar features, so what distinguishes one from another? For starters, OEMs need to get serious about customer satisfaction surveys, because until car dealerships send their service departments to charm school, the rest is just window ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dysfunctional Service Departments Drive Customers Away" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642