TRAVERSE CITY – Whereas automotive management briefing seminars held here in recent years dealt with Silicon Valley issues of e-business and e-commerce as their primary themes, this year’s recession-era meetings reflect a back-to-basics approach. CAR President David Cole A new survey from Altarum’s Center for Automotive Research (CAR), however, finds the supply chain, down to the lowest tiers, still considers e-commerce necessary for survival. “Four years ago, we didn’t ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"E-Commerce Has New Application in Old Economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.