DEARBORN, MI -- Reports that e-commerce is dead at Ford Motor Co. are greatly exaggerated, says Karen Francis, president and CEO of the auto maker’s e-commerce arm, ConsumerConnect. “E-commerce is alive and well at Ford,” Francis tells an automotive conference here. “ In fact, e-commerce is evolving into its next phase of a very long life, evolving into a tool that we use to support the basics of our car and truck business.” Prolonged discussion of car business basics had fueled ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"E-Commerce On Rise At Ford, Executive Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.