December's burgeoning e-commerce Christmas capped off a new way of doing business in record volume for retailers and consumers worldwide. It also marked the beginning of a new era in the way automobiles will be serviced in the future. The December opening of Hyundai Motor Company's Internet-connected Overseas Quality Center means that Hyundai dealers, service staffs and customers now have 24-hour-a-day, seven-day-a-week technical assistance — straight from the manufacturer's headquarters in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"e-lightenment: Hyundai tech help 24/7" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.