MADRID – Raising the sport quotient of its Ibiza lineup, SEAT SA will begin rolling out a coupe version of the car to dealers at the end of the month. The compact body of the Ibiza SportCoupe, unveiled at the auto show in London, measures 158.8 ins. (403.4 cm) in overall length and is just 56.2 ins. (142.8 cm) high. Like the rest of the Ibiza lineup launched in April, the SportCoupe employs SEAT’s “Arrow” design theme. But the new 2-door hatchback is distinguished by its headlights and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EAT Extends Ibiza Range With New SportCoupe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.