Eaton Corp., which produces 300 million automotive valves a year, has landed a significant contract in its quest to supply fully assembled cylinder head modules. In January, Eaton will begin assembling cylinder heads for Ford Motor Co.'s twin-cam Duratec V-6s as overflow from Ford's Cleveland engine plant No.2, Ward's has learned. Eaton will build the units to specification at its Saginaw, MI, plant, integrating components from multiple suppliers. But the Cleveland-based supplier hopes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eaton to Produce Duratec Heads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.