Eaton Corp. signs a multi-year, $250 million agreement to supply medium-duty truck transmission components to DaimlerChrysler AG in Brazil. The deal calls for Eaton to deliver internal components for four transmission models from its Mogi Mirim truck facility to DC's plant in nearby Sao Bernardo/Sao Paulo. The supplier plans to begin construction on an addition at the Mogi Mirim plant in support of the agreement in the first quarter of 2001 and will begin delivering part-sets to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eaton to Supply DC with Truck Trans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.