An embattled Joe Eberhardt, Chrysler Group vice president-sales and marketing, is being reassigned to an automotive retailing position at a Mercedes-Benz dealership in the U.S., the auto maker says. No replacement for Eberhardt has been named. For now, senior vice presidents and vice presidents of sales, marketing, international and service will report directly to Chrysler President and CEO Tom LaSorda. Eberhardt, 43, reportedly had a cankerous relationship with many Chrysler dealers, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eberhardt Reassigned to Mercedes-Benz Dealership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.